We have a great variety of mulches available and our stock changes according to what we are able to rescue from landfill at any given time. We currently offer fines mulch, leaf blend mulch, recycled pallet mulch, black coloured mulch and compost – a great range to suit a wide variety of purposes.
Please get in touch with us if there is a particular product that you are searching for, as it may become available in the near future.
Our summary below provides a quick guide to types and uses. If you’d like to know more simply pick up the phone – we’re happy to answer any queries. (03) 5248 2955
- Simple uncomplicated product
- Improves the structure and aeration of heavy soils
- Maintains more uniform soil temperatures
- Recommended for rhododendroms and other acid-loving evergreens
$20 per Cubic Metre
Recycled Pallet Mulch
- Made up of ground up pallets
- Best used for large scale gardens, keeping weeds down and retaining moisture for soil and plants
- Fine texture and easy to spread
- Long lasting
- Note: Due to using recycled materials there may be a small amount of plastic in this product
40mm $25 per Cubic Metre
25mm $35 per Cubic Metre
Leaf Blend Mulch
- Forest blend mulch is a coarse grade mulch with wood chip and leaf matter combined. This mulch is ideal for moisture retention and weed suppression
- As mulch gradually breaks down it adds organic matter and nutrients to the soil.
- The leaves break down quickly, followed over time by the woodchip
- 5cm (2 inch) chips & leaf mulch
$35 per Cubic Metre
- Compost is a fine grade organic blend sourced from tree and plant waste.
- Our compost has been pasteurised to ensure that it is weed and pathogen free, then screened to a fine blend rich in nutrients.
- Compost is used to build garden soils lacking in organic matter and give your plants a good source of nutrients .
- Made up of soil & composted green waste
- Best used for rejuvenating soils
- Very fine in texture
$50 per Cubic Metre